CheckPablo is independent
CheckPablo is an independent portal where agents and private sellers from all over Spain can advertise their properties to reach an international audience as large as possible. It concerns both Spanish and not-Spanish real-estate brokers, but everyone of them must be established officially in Spain.
The real-estate broker at CheckPablo is a regional expert
At CheckPablo all agents know their region very well and have a wide range of properties.
In case you may have seen a property elsewhere, they can always assist you as purchasing agent.
Reliability and service are always our agents priorities.
Good quality range of properties
CheckPablo wants to uphold the quality and service of his portal. We achieve this by applying the following three criteria:
1. Not every real-estate broker is allowed to advertise at CheckPablo. In Spain it is relatively easy to start as a broker. As a result there have been many players in the
market in the past that have caused quite some problems. To avoid this and to bring into contact the buyer with the right broker, only real-estate brokers preferably
member of one of the two national real- estate professional organizations API or GIPE may advertise at CheckPablo. These brokers have to meet high-quality
standards and are subject to disciplinary action. In addition to this, the real-estate broker must have been operating already for several years and have been
demonstrating his good practice.
2. We ask our agencies and private sellers to present their properties in a good and correct way, regarding both pictures and text. Furthermore it is important that they regularly update their properties and remove all the properties sold immediately. At random we’ll be checking this. Besides that the buyers visiting CheckPablo have the opportunity to report any information that is not correct of a specific property by clicking on the little flag.
3. By requesting and posting reviews of (potential) buyers regarding a real-estate broker other people interested can see how well this particular broker performs.
A broker may, if he so wishes, respond to these reviews. CheckPablo reserves the right to dissolve unilaterally the contract with brokers publishing at CheckPablo
who have been rating structurally bad. All this further contributes to maintain the high quality range of properties offered at CheckPablo and our services to the people
looking for a property.
You review the real-estate broker
CheckPablo, the broker and the buyers all benefit from these reviews. We do ask everyone writing a review to take into account the following:
1. Only people with an account at CheckPablo are being enabled to write a review
2. One can review each broker only once. By combining email address and IP address it will
not be possible to review the same broker several times.
3. CheckPablo is independent. The reviews are personal experiences of (prospective) buyers/
visitors of CheckPablo.
4. We do ask you when writing a review to evaluate a broker on specific aspects such as how
his properties are presented at CheckPablo, customer-service, expertise, reliability, rapid
response, support and assistance during the buying-process and aftersales. The more
extensive the review the better notion and understanding this provides to other visitors of
CheckPablo. Finally you give an overall rating in stars from 1 to 5.
5. Reviews always will be the responsibility of the author
6. Before publication reviews are only checked for abusive language, insults etc, and demonstrable false
information CheckPablo always has the right not to post a review without giving a reason.